Our Comment Policy
We love comments about our posts, but there are some instances where comments will be edited or deleted as follows:
- Comments that contain personal health information.
- Comments containing profanity, language, or concepts that could be deemed offensive will be deleted. Note this may include abusive, threatening, pornographic, offensive, misleading, or libelous language.
- Comments that attack or harass other posters or an individual directly will be deleted. Please be respectful toward other contributors.
- Comments deemed to be spam or solely promotional in nature will be deleted. Including a link to relevant content is permitted, but comments should be relevant to the post topic.
- The owner of this blog reserves the right to edit or delete any comments submitted to the blog without notice. This comment policy is subject to change at any time. If you have any questions about the commenting policy, please let us know at [contact information].
NOTE: No content on this site, regardless of date, should ever be used as a substitute for direct medical advice from your doctor or other qualified clinician.