Your health and the health of our community are our highest priority. Village Medical is here to support you and your family during the COVID-19 coronavirus pandemic and to provide uninterrupted healthcare. We are providing the following information to help keep our patients and employees informed.
To schedule a virtual or in-person visit, please call our office (Arizona: 888-698-6727; Texas: 713-461-2915). Online scheduling can be used to schedule virtual visits only. We strongly encourage virtual visits for patients with respiratory symptoms (cough, fever, shortness of breath) or other acute illnesses. If your provider determines that an in-person appointment is required, we’ll schedule one with you after your virtual visit.
As our clinics accept more in-person appointments, we’re adding safety protocols to maintain the health and safety of our patients and community:
- Visitors and staff must wear face masks at all times.
- Visitors to the clinic are limited to only patients and their primary caregivers.
- We will screen each patient for COVID-19 symptoms before entering the clinic.
- We’ve reconfigured our lobbies to maintain proper social distancing between patients.
- Patients will have the option to wait in their cars before appointments, to minimize time in the clinic.
- Hand sanitizer is readily available to all patients and staff.
- We’ve enhanced clinic cleaning protocols, such as thorough exam-room sanitation between each patient and regular common-area cleaning throughout the day.
- Patients have the option to schedule a virtual visit. Schedule a virtual visit via our website scheduler or patient portal, or ask for a virtual visit when scheduling by phone.
- Prescription refills can be filled by your pharmacy.
- If you need a prescription renewal, call Village Medical to request one.
- Houston-area Village Medical pharmacies are currently waiving delivery fees. If you’re a patient in the Houston area and would like your prescriptions filled and delivered by Village Medical Pharmacy, ask your doctor to send your prescription and a delivery request to Village Medical Pharmacy. If you have any questions, you can reach the Village Medical Pharmacy at 713-373-3300.
Chronic medical conditions
It’s critical that patients with a chronic medical illness not defer medical care. Village Medical can see you in-person or virtually, and obtain lab work and X-rays, all in a safe and secure facility. Village Medical Pharmacy will deliver your medications without charge. Care managers and social workers are available to support your provider in delivering the highest-quality healthcare.
Please let us know how we can help.
Village Medical clinics do not offer testing to diagnose COVID-19 (PCR testing). To find a testing site, go to: