Your health and the health of our community are our highest priority. Village Medical is here to support you and your family during the COVID-19 coronavirus pandemic and to provide uninterrupted healthcare. We are providing the following information to help keep our patients and employees informed.
- Houston-area Patients: Effective Monday, March 23rd, Village Medical in Houston will be converting all scheduled and new appointments to virtual visits. Our clinics will remain open. If your provider determines that an in-person appointment is required, we will schedule an office visit after your virtual visit.
- Phoenix-area Patients: May may still be seen in our clinics, but virtual visits are strongly encouraged.
- Prescription refills can be filled by your pharmacy.
- If you need a prescription renewal, call Village Medical to request one.
- Houston-area Village Medical pharmacies are currently waiving delivery fees. If you are a patient in the Houston area and would like your prescriptions filled and delivered by Village Medical Pharmacy, ask your doctor to send your prescription and a delivery request to Village Medical Pharmacy. If you have any questions for our pharmacy, you can reach them directly at 713-373-3300.
Older adults and those with chronic medical conditions
- At this time, older adults and people of any age with certain serious underlying medical conditions like lung disease, heart disease or diabetes are at higher risk for developing more serious complications from COVID-19 illness and should schedule a virtual visit as soon as symptoms start.
- Our patients who fall into this group will be receiving calls from Village Medical care managers and providers, with the goals of helping you succeed in social distancing, eliminating any non-essential face-to-face interactions with the healthcare system and making sure chronic medical conditions are being managed.