At Village Medical™, we recognize that many patients feel they have become nothing more than a number in the healthcare system. That is why we are reimagining healthcare with our New Way to Well which focuses on the importance of the relationship between you and your doctors and care team. We believe this relationship is key in helping you to get well and stay well along with avoid hospital visits or readmissions.
“We understand how managing your health can be overwhelming, especially if you’re managing one or more chronic conditions. At Village Medical, we believe this is The New Way to Well as we partner with you to help you live your best life,” said David Hatfield, M.D., Chief Physician Executive of Village Medical.
New Way to Well
Here is what you will experience with the New Way to Well:
- Your doctors and advanced practice providers* (APPs) will work together as a care team and coordinate care for you based on your individual needs.
- You receive the time and attention you need from an entire care team who coordinates with your primary care doctor or APP. This way, we can help you with annual check-ups, lab work, illness + injury treatment, even specialist referrals and medication management.
- You will work with your doctor or APP to create a Stay Well Care Plan — a personalized care and wellness plan focused on chronic care and disease management to help keep you well.
- Easy access to your care team, with same-day, virtual, and even home visits along with 24/7 access through the Village Medical Mobile App and patient portal.
- Through our integrated pharmacy model, your care team works directly with pharmacists to manage prescriptions and medication adherence.
We have created some videos, commercials and social media posts highlighting our New Way to Well to help you better understand how it is different from traditional primary care practices. We’re proud to say our New Way to Well campaign has been well received by patients and consumers. It has also been recognized by Modern Healthcare with their “Best In Show” award along with three platinum TITAN Health awards.
Learn more about how we are reimagining healthcare below.